Pricing and Availability
2 adults + 2 children
EMC: A Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $7 per person applies to all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This fee is included in the fare price.
Surcharge: Due to potential significant volatility in supply and operational costs, a surcharge may be applied due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases any charge will be collected on departure.
Credit card surcharge may apply.
Departure and Return
- Daily from Port Douglas Marina at 10.00am
- Returns at 4.30pm
- Day trip itinerary can be found here
- Return Wavedancer cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas onboard
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, cheese and crackers served on the homeward journey
- Informative reef presentation by Marine Biologist
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Marine Biologist guided beach walk
- Guided snorkelling tours with Marine Biologist
- Lycra swimming suits
- Return transfers from Port Douglas or Cairns accomodation
*EMC: $ per person Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC). This applies to all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area.
Children 4-14 years, children under 3 years free of charge.
Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice. On rare occasions, services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel or a refund will be authorised. Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax.
- For cancellations after 6pm on the day prior to travel a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations between 12 midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations before 12 midday on the day prior to travel no cancellation fee will apply.
- Any Environmental Management Charge collected is to be refunded.
- Any refund given will be by the same method payment was made.
- A change of travel date can be made to your booking without incurring any cancellation fee.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.